DIGEST GIANT Lamb And RICE (formerly Lamm & Ris Giant) is a super premium product made from highly digestible ingredients, which are suitable for dogs of large and giant breeds with sensitive digestion. This is ideal food with moderate energy to keep adult large and giant breed dogs in good shape and healthy. The size of the kibble is specially adapted for optimal intake in large breeds.
- Digestibility 92%
- Metabolised energy 3940 kcal
- Protein 24%
- Fat 14%
REDUCES THE RISK OF STOMACH PROBLEMS & FOOD ALLERGIES
- Contains lamb as only mammal protein source; lamb protein triggers very few allergies
- No gluten; rice as only grain source to reduce risk of gluten reactions
- With fructo-oligosaccharides and yeast to reduce risk of soft stool
- Contains lecithin to increase digestibility of fats
- With fibres to promote intestinal health
CONTAINS CHONDROITIN AND GLUCOSAMINE
- Chondroitin and glucosamine are components of the cartilage in the joints; these substances support the cartilage for supple joints.
ENRICHED WITH TAURINE
- Taurine supports heart function and is important in the nutrition of large and giant breed dogs
STRENGTHENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which increase resistance to disease and boost immune system
- With b-carotene, an antioxidant to strengthen natural immunity
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to counteract inflammation and strengthen immunity
PROMOTES HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Contains biotin, a B-Vitamin, to help build up a good coat
- Rich in fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to improve the condition of the skin and coat
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which enhance colour of coat
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love
Food for dogs
lamb (30%), rice (30%), salmon (25%), animal fat, linseed, hydrolysed animal protein, vegetable fibers, yeast, salmon oil, salt, fructo- oligosaccharides (0.3%), potassium chloride, lecithin, tagetes, sea algae.
protein 24.0%, fat content 14.0%, crude ash 7.5%, crude fibre 2.5%, calcium 1.6%, phosphorus 1.0%, chondroitin-glucosamine 1000 mg/kg, taurine 1000 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.4%, omega-6 fatty acids 1.1%.
Nutritional additives : vitamin A 17500 IE/kg, vitamin D3 1600 IE/kg, vitamin E 450 mg/kg, vitamin C 300 mg/kg, E1 (Iron) 201 mg/kg, E2 (Iodine) 3 mg/kg, E4 (Copper) 7.5 mg/kg, E5 (Manganese) 62.5 mg/kg, E6 (Zinc) 120 mg/kg, E8 (Selenium) 0.2 mg/kg, β-carotene 1 mg/kg; Antioxidants: tocopherol.
|WEIGHT||25 – 30 kg||35 – 45 kg||+45 kg|
|12 g x kg||11 g x kg||10 g x kg|