EXTERNAL HYGIENE TREATMENT FOR CATS AND DOGS
only £3.32 / per month with Klarna
External hygiene product for dogs and cats
Delivered within 3 – 5 Business Days
The key to healthy ears is to keep them clean. Routine ear cleaning With EXTERNAL HYGIENE TREATMENT FOR CATS AND DOGS may reduce chances of infection. Check your dog’s ears weekly. A slight amount of waxy build-up may be present in normal ears. If your dog swims a lot, has pendulous ears or a history of ear disease, routine cleaning (often once to three times per week) is recommended. Be warned, however, that too frequent and overly vigorous inner ear washes may be damaging to the ear canal. Your veterinarian will determine and advise you on proper care procedure for your dog.
OTITIS (EAR INFECTION) IN DOGS & CATS
- Inflammation of the ear canal
- Don’t confuse this with ear parasites
EXAMPLE OF DOG BREEDS MORE SUSCEPTIBLE TO CANINE EAR INFECTIONS:
- Long, heavy, or “pendulous” ears (Spaniels, Cocker Spaniels): The ear flap covers the ear canal and promotes the development of germs in the ear.
- Long and narrow auditory canal (German Shepherd).
- Hairy-eared Breeds/ dogs with hairy external canals (Spaniels, Poodles, Bichons Frises): Long-haired breeds have more hair growing inside of their ear canals. This traps moisture and debris.
- Breeds where cerumen is abundant (Spaniels, Labradors, Springers).
- Breeds with a tortuous ear canal, full of folds (Shar Pei, Chow-chow).
- Cats are also prone to this infection (e.g. Persian cats).
Remember, if your dog or Cat is showing severe discomfort, the ears have a bad smell, or the ear canals look very abnormal, you need to contact the veterinarian as soon as possible!
PROPERTIES OF EXTERNAL HYGIENE TREATMENT FOR CATS AND DOGS (ÖRON´S INGREDIENTS)
- Organically farmed cider vinegar: Anti-fungal. The vinegar is composed of acetic acid which will allow the dissolution of cerumen. It has antiseptic and disinfectant action.
- Concentred, puriﬁed and ﬁltered sea water: Rich in oligo elements, helps with the cleansing of the ear.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Powerful antiseptic, healing, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal.
- Camphor Tree Essential Oil: Powerful anti-infection, antiviral, antiseptic. Stimulates the immune system.
- Paperbark Tree Essential Oil: Antiviral, anti-infection, healing, pain-killer.
Once or twice per week to clean the dog’s ears. When the dog’s ears are irritated, the product should be applied once per day for a period of one week. Apply some drops in the ear canal without creating any suction with the applicator tip. After application, massage the base of the ear back and forth for 30 seconds. Leave the product in the ears for a few minutes preventing the animal from shaking its head. Use a compress to remove the soiling product. Soft and non-aggressive product, can be used on irritated ears or superﬁcial wounds. Only for animal external hygiene.
Do not apply the product into the ear canal in case of a ruptured ear drum!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.