Kroketter Fisk Cat Dry Food is a complete food containing all the nutrients that cats need. Rich in animal proteins, it is also enriched with taurine – an essential dietary requirement for all cats.
- Digestibility 90%
- Metabolized energy 4060 Kcal
- Protein 32%
- Fat 16%
RICH IN MINERALS TO SUPPORT HEALTHY BONES AND TEETH
- Contains the right balance of calcium and phosphorous to support healthy bones and teeth
- Enriched with vitamin D to increase absorption of these minerals
HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Optimal levels of fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to support the condition of the skin and coat
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which help maintain the colour of the coat
OPTIMAL URINARY TRACT HEALTH
- Low amounts of magnesium and controlled urinary pH help reduce crystal formation and support optimal urinary tract health
HELPS PREVENT HAIRBALLS
- Contains natural fibre to help prevent hair balls formation in the intestinal tract
- Contains beet fibre to help the passage of food and promote firm stools
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which support the immune system
OPTIMAL TAURINE CONTENT
- Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats don’t produce themselves, it promotes eye health and a healthy heart.
- Contains chicken, which is naturally rich in taurine
- Enriched with extra taurine to guarantee the right level for your cat
- Contains fish to give a great taste
- More than 75% animal protein to satisfy cats’ carnivorous needs out of total protein content
Complete feed for cats
3 & 7 kg
meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, fish and fish derivatives (fish 4%), vegetables, minerals, yeast, yucca (90 mg/kg).
protein 32.0%, fat content 16.0%, crude ash 8.0%, crude fibre 2.5%, calcium 1.4%, phosphorus 1.0%, magnesium 0.1%.
Nutritional additives: vitamin A 30000 IU/kg, vitamin D 1500 IU/kg, vitamin E 150 mg/kg, E1 (iron) 75 mg/kg, E2 (iodine) 2 mg, E4 (copper) 10 mg/kg, E5 (manganese) 86 mg/kg, E6 (zinc) 97.5 mg/kg, E8 selenium 0.3 mg/kg, taurine 2000 mg/kg; Colourants; Antioxidants.
Leave some Kroketter where your cat can reach it any time. Cats eat often in small quantities. Adult cats eat from 50 to 100 g of food /day, depending on weight and level of activity. You can serve Kroketter plain, or moistened with water.