Exclusive Sterilised cat food is complete food for spayed, neutered or less active adult cats. It is specially formulated for male (neutered) and female (spayed) sterilized cats: lower energy intake and lower urinary pH for good urinary health. This super premium food based on chicken provides complete nutrition and protection for weight management. With an optimal balance of protein and fat, this food will help to ensure your cat stays in shape whilst looking and feeling great. Suitable also for cats with sensitive digestion.
- Digestibility 92%
- Metabolized energy 3695 kcal
- Protein 29.5%
- Fat 9.5%
RICH IN MINERALS TO STRENGHTEN BONES AND TEETH
- Contains the right balance of calcium and phosphorous to strengthen bones and teeth
- Helps reduce plaque and tartar build up
PROMOTES HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Rich in fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to improve the condition of the skin and coat
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which enhance colour of coat
- High protein level and vegetable fibre for controlled carbohydrate absorption and lean body condition
- Easily digestible raw materials in the product allow easy digestion by the intestinal tract
- High quality, easily digestible ingredients such as chicken and hydrolyzed chicken protein to give a great taste
PREVENTS HAIR BALLS
- Contains natural fibre to help prevent hair balls formation in the intestinal tract
- With fibre to help the transit of food, and promote firm stools
- High protein to develop antibodies and strong antioxidants for rapid defence
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to strengthen immunity and promote health
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which boost the immune system
OPTIMAL TAURINE CONTENT
- Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats don’t produce themselves, it promotes eye health and heart function
- Contains chicken, which is naturally rich in taurine
- Enriched with extra taurine to guarantee the right level for your cat
Food for cats
2 & 7 kg
chicken (50%), maize, maize gluten, rice, wheat, salmon, animal fat, minerals, cellulose, whole eggs, yeast, salmon oil, choline chloride, FOS (0.15%), lecithin, Yucca (120 mg/kg).
protein 29.5%, fat content 9.5%, crude ash 7.5%, crude fibre 4.0%, calcium 1.0%, phosphorus 0.9%, magnesium 0.08%, omega-3 fatty acids 0.3%, omega-6 fatty acids 1.4%.
Nutritional additives: vitamin A: 30000 IU/kg, vitamin D3: 1500 IU/kg, vitamin E: 150 mg/kg, E1 (iron) 75 mg/kg, E2 (iodine) 2 mg/kg, E4 (copper) 10 mg/kg, E5 (manganese) 86 mg/kg, E6 (zinc) 98 mg/kg, E8 (selenium) 0.3 mg/kg, L-carnitine 40 mg/kg, taurine 2000 mg/kg; Antioxidants.
|3-4 kg||4-5 kg||5-7 kg||8-9 kg|
|40-50 g||50-80 g||60-85 g||80-100 g|