Senior contains only the best ingredients with high digestibility and a high nutritional value. It is specially developed to satisfy the nutritional needs of older dogs. Senior is the ideal food to keep older dogs in good shape. A lower fat content helps to control their body weight. Enriched with chondroitin and glucosamine for joints and taurine for support of heart function.
- Digestibility 90%
- Metabolized energy 3730 Kcal
- Protein 22%
- Fat 9%
ENRICHED WITH TAURINE
- Taurine supports heart function and is important in the nutrition of older dogs
CONTAINS CHONDROITIN AND GLUCOSAMINE
- Chondroitin and glucosamine are components of the cartilage in the joints; these substances support the cartilage for supple joints
RICH IN MINERALS TO STRENGTHEN BONES AND TEETH
- Right balance of calcium and phosphorous to strengthen bones and teeth
- Enriched with vitamin D to increase absorption of calcium and phosphorous
PROMOTES A HEALTHY STOMACH
- High energy content means smaller portions to avoid stomach problems
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides and yeast which favour ‘good’ bacteria in the stomach and reduce the risk of soft stool
- Rich in fibre to stimulate intestinal movement and also improves texture of stool
- Contains lecithin to increase digestibility of fats
STRENGTHENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E and grape seed which increase resistance to disease and boost immune system
- With b-carotene, an antioxidant to strengthen natural immunity
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to counteract inflammation and strengthen immunity
ENRICHED WITH SALMON OIL AND LECITHIN
- Salmon oil (optimal ratio omega- 3/ omega -6) contributes to a healthy skin and coat, and timulates appetite
- Lecithin stimulates fat burning
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love
Food for dogs
chicken (42%), wheat, rice, wheat meal, beet pulp, animal fat, fish, linseed, hydrolyzed animal protein, whole eggs, salmon oil, yeast, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%), salt, potassium chloride, lecithin, Tagetes, sea algae.
protein 22.0%, fat content 9.0%, crude ash 5.0%, crude fibre 3.0%, calcium 1.0%, phosphorus 0.7%, omega-3 fatty acids 1.1%, omega-6 fatty acids 1.4%.
Nutritional additives: vitamin A 17850 IU/kg, vitamin D3 1600 IU/kg, vitamin C 200 mg/kg, vitamin E 500 mg/kg, E1 (lron) 200 mg/kg, E2 (Iodine) 3 mg/kg, E4 (Copper) 8 mg/kg, E5 (Manganese) 63 mg/kg, E6 (Zinc) 120 mg/kg, E8 (Selenium) 0.20 mg/kg, beta carotene 1 mg/kg, chondroitine- lucosamine 1000 mg/kg, taurine 1000 mg/kg; Antioxidants: tocopherols.
||2 – 10 kg
||11 – 30 kg
|20 – 12 g x kg
||12 – 9 g x kg
||9 – 8 g x kg
100 ml = 35 g. Recommended amount depends on your dog’s age and activity levels and should be split over two meals a day. Always feed Husse dry food with a bowl of fresh water.